Request A Quote
Great, profitable websites are well architected, grow over time and are fed a regular supply of original content. This is particularly so for businesses that operate in competitive niches, and/or those that are trying to establish themselves ‘authorities’ in their particular field.
From both a search engine, and readership perspective, all websites need their content regularly reviewed, including those which:
- Started out with the best of intentions by real action-takers – the site was put up quickly, with the easy navigation for visitors put off until ‘later’
- Had content written and added by a variety of people – and no longer has a ‘tone’ to which your visitors can connect
- Were created in English by non-native English speakers (this could be you!), and need some editorial ‘polish’
- Don’t have a blog/news section – making it difficult for you to add regular new content
- Have not grown at all from inception – they are comprised of static pages, perhaps with outdated content
- Are poorly connected (or not connected at all) to other relevant sites, e.g. your personal site to your business site to your individual product sites
I see examples of these all the time, and so often the issues that are blocking visitor engagement are so easy to remedy.
You need your website to be a true reflection of your business, whether it be a B2B professional services business, or a B2C modern and in-touch business. Whether you are a commercial cleaner, a lawyer or a writer, you website is your virtual reception desk and you have just two seconds to make a good first impression before a visitor will simply click away!
My comprehensive site content surveys will examine:
- The flow of your websites, its pages and posts
- If you are using images and other types of content to their best advantage
- The incidence English, grammar and spelling errors
- The tone of your content, and whether it fits with your business
- Whether your content is engaging, and has appropriate ‘call to action’ signals
- The frequency of content additions
- The incidence of poor quality content additions, with particular regard to search engine guidelines
- If the content on your site appears on any other sites online (duplicate content is not good!)
- How the content on each of your sites connect with each other
An objective site survey, conducted by a professional writer and experienced online marketer, will identify problems with your content and provide costings for fixes. Where non-content issues are revealed, I will also recommend quality service providers to assist you.
The price of a site content survey will depend on the size of your site, and whether complex terminology and research is required.
For more information, or a quote, please contact me directly, with details of your website, and I will come back to you with a quote for a comprehensive site content survey. This could be the very best opportunity to get your website really working for your business!
> Contact me Kerry Finch!
‘Astute’ does not always mean ‘big’. Our clients include tradies and retailers, dentists and attorneys – as well as multinationals. Their content requirements might be 5 blog posts/month to up to 80 website pages.